Hi 6th, 7th, and 8th Graders!
I know you've all been so diligent with your planners thus far, but just in case you need a friendly reminder...
6th Grade -- NO weekend homework! (unless you did not turn in your "What is Social Studies?" interview)
7th Grade -- Why Syria Matters Op-Ed Read and Respond -- Due Tuesday, September 10th
8th Grade -- No weekend HW unless you did not turn in your Syria Op-Ed Read and Respond today.
8th Grade -- Our weekly Current Event Log was introduced today, your first entry is due next Friday, September 13th if you want to get a head start. *I forgot to give a blank copy of the CE Log Sheet (apologies!!!). Here's a link to the form if you feel like getting started this weekend: CE Log or feel free to complete on a blank sheet of paper or type it up -- I'll have hard copies for you on Monday.
Have a great weekend everyone, it was a fantastic first week!
Keep up the hard work,
Mr. Radich