Monday, October 20, 2014

Mark Your Calendars!

HI all, 

Here's a list of upcoming events to keep in mind: 

Thursday, October 23 -- Literacy Night 6-7PM in the gym and cafeteria at SIA.

Friday, October 24 -- 7th Grade Field Trip to Sauvie Island Center (part of Foods class, guest chefs will be there, quite fun! Email Ms. Ferris or I if you'd like to join as a chaperone)

Tuesday, October 28 -- Upper Grade Field Study #1 -- Detailed descriptions of Field Studies coming this week (all are outside, students encouraged to dress for the weather!)

Thursday, October 30 -- Upper Grade Pumpkin Patch Field Trip -- This is a brief morning field trip, email Ms. Ferris, Ms. Brittany, or I if you'd like to join!

Monday, November 3 -- 8th Grade Shakespeare Performance at Portland Playhouse, 6PM See Ms. Ferris' blog post (http://teachermf.blogspot.com/p/12th-night.html) for more details.

Saturday, November 8 -- Harvest Festival at SIA 12-4PM

Tuesday, November 11 -- NO SCHOOL Veteran's Day

Wednesday, November 12 -- 8th Grade Field Trip to Portland Art Museum -- This is a morning field trip. Ms. Shelly and I will be taking the 8th graders and return before lunch (please email Shelly or I if you'd like to attend as a chaperone!)

Thursday, November 13 -- Upper Grades Field Study #2 (dress for the weather!)

Friday, November 21 -- NO SCHOOL Grading Day

Monday and Tuesday, November 24 & 25 -- Conferences 

Wednesday to Friday, November 26, 27, 26 -- No School Thanksgiving Break