Hello 6th Graders!
Here's an example of one of your classmate's River Project narrative. This student went above and beyond and turned in a really fantastic AD (Advanced) level narrative. Please use this as an example for ideas and format if you're struggling.
To be clear, this is above and beyond and I don't expect all of your stories to be this long (although it's perfectly fine if they are). Also, if your story is in a completely different format, that's okay too! I want you to include the necessary components and otherwise be completely creative. Some of the narratives I've read have been more on the informative/report side and others are more narrative/historical-fiction; again, both are great! The work I've seen from you all thus far has been great, so don't panic--relax and have fun wrapping up your narrative.
Click here to view student example of River Project narrative.
Tomorrow (Friday), I'd like whatever you have for your narrative (even if it's not complete). Have a great evening!
-Mr. Radich